Interested in becoming a member? Here are eight reasons you should join DGA today!
- Discounted rates on the two Annual Conferences
The Direct Gardening Association holds bi-annual, industry-specific conventions that allow direct marketers, retailers, wholesalers and vendors to learn more about the latest products and services from leading experts. Direct marketers find new suppliers. Retailers and wholesalers find new customers. Vendors meet directly with decision makers. From “Boot Camps” to “Meet the Experts” and “Roundtable” sessions, DGA Conventions provide a multitude of opportunity for you and your company to excel with the tools and benefits DGA offers.
- Industry & Consumer Research on issues affecting you - including shipping and marketing tools
As an DGA member, you’ll receive monthly e-mail reports with the latest industry news. Our in-depth survey reports, legislative updates and press releases provide the kind of broad industry prospective normally reserved for companies with deep pockets. These extensive research projects address pertinent industry issues such as garden trends, industry stats, website analysis, fulfillment studies and much more. It would cost thousands for an individual company to obtain this kind of information on their own.
- Face to face access to suppliers
When you need a supplier or vendor you can trust, turn to the DGA Membership Directory. This member-restricted database is easily accessible online with your unique username and password.
- Free Garden Catalog Listing
Expose your company to thousands of home consumers and garden writers with your free listing in our garden catalog guide, available online.
- Shipping Negotiation and Discounting Insights
Our membership is full of companies who ship hundreds of thousands of packages each year. Additionally, we have an internal representative, Ken Lane of Hathaway and Lane, who attends the quarterly Mailers’ Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC) meetings. Ken brings back valuable and actionable information which helps garden catalog companies strategically plan their business. This wealth of knowledge is here for you to use in your day-to-day business practices.
- DGA Green Thumb Awards Program
This annual program offers the Direct Gardening Association and its members an excellent opportunity to gain additional exposure and generate additional sales for the award-winning products. More information on this program can be found here.
- DGA Membership includes the use of the association logo on your company publications, both print and electronic.
- DGA Members-Only ListServ - This allows you to interact with your fellow members and ask them questions. Networking is one of the major benefits DGA has to offer. Information on accessing the listserv can be found here.
Benefits extend to member companies only (see multi-tiered memberships if you have more than one direct gardening catalog).
Click here to become a member today! For more information on the benefits of membership, please click here to view the DGA Membership Brochure!